Direct Mail Printing Services
Hague can manage all of your daily mailings, direct marketing and business communications through our ISO certified mail print and pack facilities. With a wealth of experience and knowledge we are able to offer our customers a 100% reconciliation service on all mailings and the highest levels of sortation to help reduce the daily postal costs.
This could be daily statement runs to your customers, sending our welcome packs or making cheque refunds (fully compliant with C&CCC (formerly APACS), requirements for cheque infilling) all carried out in one highly secure print facility. We can also assist with the project management and co-ordination of marketing campaigns and can help make your creative concepts a reality regardless of how complex they might be.
Our hybrid mail solutions eliminate the need to for a printer, stationery and ink cartridges to be readily available at each branch location throughout the country by printing every letter, receipt, invoice and more in one central location fully personalised for each branch. This eliminates the need for the staff at each branch to write, print and post and allows your business to take advantage of postal sortation cost savings not otherwise achieved from small levels of daily branch mailings.
In addition to direct mailing services and hybrid mail solutions we can also supply the production of printed products in many different formats and a wide range of services including:
- Data manipulation and processing
- Digital colour print and personalisation – both cut sheet and continuous
- Mono and spot colour laser personalisation – both cut sheet and continuous
- Scitex – on line personalisation
- Inkjet personalisation
- Online finishing
- Online booklet making (including chequebooks)
- Label supply and affixing
- Die cutting
- Ram bundling
- Hand finishing
- Machine and hand enclosing
- Poly wrapping
- UK and international mailing service – including the use of alternative service providers that can offer savings over and above those of the Royal Mail
- International mailings (printed and packed in country)
- Response handling
- Data capture
- Order/cash processing